Multicolor Silk Thread Necklace SetMarch 26, 2022
Golden Mani Thushi NecklaceMarch 26, 2022
- Additional information
- Usage and Care
- Refunds and Return
- Reviews 0
Beauty in women is an important aspect in their life because they take it a sign of identification and womanhood. This Necklace set make women look pretty, fashionable, and trendy because they add charm to their appearance. Women can wear this set on sarees, salwar kameez or lehengas.
Dimensions – Length -27 centimeters; Weight-40 grams
Country of Origin – Handcrafted in India.
Mfg. & Mkt. By- Kalagrami Handikrafts Producer Co. Ltd., Kolhapur.
|Dimensions||20 × 2 × 2 cm|
Style – Light Orange Silk Thread
• Pendant – The necklace has a pendant of 5.5cm*5.5cm attached at the centre of it.
• Crystal stone – There is a small mirror along with pearls and gold plated beads attached at the centre of the pendant.
• Ghungroos – There are no ghungroos attached to the pendant.
• Beads – All the golden and hollow silk threaded beads are closely hand woven in the necklace with good quality thread to keep them intact and in place.
• Adjustable string – The necklace length can be adjusted with the help of a bead on the adjustable string of 28 cm as per user requirement.
•Earrings dimensions – 6cm*3cm
• Crystal stone – The earrings has light pink crystals attached to it.
• Ghungroos – The earrings has hanging silk threaded jhumka .
• Push button – The earrings is provided with push buttons.
Packaging – All our jewellery with Kalapuri tag, will be butter paper wrapped packed in a potli bag. Same potli bag can be used as a dust bag for your jewellery. Along with your jewellery the box will contain a Thankyou card.
Disclaimer – 1. These kind of handcrafted products may bear some minor variations/natural blemishes, which are not product flaws. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
2. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
3. Gold plating will fade with regular use and frequent exposure to air, water and perfumes. Stones ( pasted / in setting ) can come off with rough usage.
4. Jewellery is delicate. Any impact, pressure or mishandling can cause breakage or damage.
5. Every piece of Kalapuri jewellery is covered under 30 day warranty. Notify us about fitting issues, damages and defects within 30 days from the date of delivery. For more details check our Return Policy.
Usage and Care
Q.1. How to clean your Jewellery ?
Ans – Wipe or clean with dry cotton.
Q.2. How to store your Jewellery?
Ans – Keep your jewellery away from soaps, perfumes, cosmetics , humidity and extreme temperature.
Q.3. Crytal came out, what to do?
Ans. If the stone or crystal comes off stick it with fevi kwik.
Q.3. How to increase the life of your Jewellery?
Ans – Always keep your jewellery in a potli bag after use. This will avoid the jewellery colour from getting fade and decolourised.
Dispatch – Within 1 to 2 working days from the receipt of confirm order.
Delivery – 4 to 7 working days to reach anywhere in India from Kolhapur once the order is dispatched.
Prepaid Orders – Get 5% discount on prepaid order, use coupon code PREPAID5.
COD Orders – No extra cost on COD orders. Orders will be shipped after confirmation.
Shipping Fees – FREE shipping across India.
Shipping Policy – For further details please refer to our Shipping Policy
Refunds and Return
Returns – We accept all types of returns.
Return Period – Return process should be initiated within 3 days from date of delivery.
Return Request – Raise a request through our Customer Care.
Pick Up – Yes, we will arrange a Reverse pick-up.
Quality Check – Our team will verify /inspect the returns, if the product is found used or damage no refund will be initiated, otherwise refund will be initiated within 10 working days.