Antique Pipe Thushi NecklaceApril 26, 2023
Description – Belpan Tik is a traditional handmade necklace. This beautifully crafted Tik can lend an artisanal touch to your look. This Tik can be worn on ethnic outfits like saree or chudidar.
Dimensions – Length -11centimeters; Weight-30 grams
Country of Origin – Handcrafted in India.
Mfg. & Mkt. By- Kalagrami Handikrafts Producer Co. Ltd., Kolhapur.
Style – Belpaan Tik
• Pendant – There is no distinct pendant attached to the necklace.
• Crystal stone – The Tik has a Ruby Crystal attached at the centre of the necklace.
• Ghungroos – They are attached at the neckline of the necklace.
• Beads – All gold plated beads are closely hanwoven in the necklace.
• Adjustable string – The necklace length can be adjusted with the help of a bead on the adjustable string of 28 cm as per user requirement.
Packaging – All our jewellery with Kalagrami tag, will be butter paper wrapped packed in a potli bag. Same potli bag can be used as a dust bag for your jewellery. Along with your jewellery the box will contain a Thankyou card.
Disclaimer – 1. These kind of handcrafted products may bear some minor variations/natural blemishes, which are not product flaws. These irregularities are the result of the human involvement in the process and add to the finished products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
2. Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
3. Gold plating will fade with regular use and frequent exposure to air, water and perfumes. Stones ( pasted / in setting ) can come off with rough usage.
4. Jewellery is delicate. Any impact, pressure or mishandling can cause breakage or damage.
5. Every piece of Kalagrami jewellery is covered under 30 day warranty. Notify us about fitting issues, damages and defects within 30 days from the date of delivery. For more details check our Return Policy.
Usage and Care
Q.1. How to clean your Jewellery ?
Ans – Wipe or clean with dry cotton.
Q.2. How to store your Jewellery?
Ans – Keep your jewellery away from soaps, perfumes, cosmetics , humidity and extreme temperature.
Q.3. Crytal came out, what to do?
Ans. If the stone or crystal comes off stick it with fevi kwik.
Q.3. How to increase the life of your Jewellery?
Ans – Always keep your jewellery in a potli bag after use. This will avoid the jewellery colour from getting fade and decolourised.
Dispatch – Within 1 to 2 working days from the receipt of confirm order.
Delivery – 4 to 7 working days to reach anywhere in India from Kolhapur once the order is dispatched.
Prepaid Orders – Get 5% discount on prepaid order, use coupon code PREPAID5.
COD Orders – No extra cost on COD orders. Orders will be shipped after confirmation.
Shipping Fees – FREE shipping across India.
Shipping Policy – For further details please refer to our Shipping Policy
Return and Refund
Returns – We accept all types of returns.
Return Period – Return process should be initiated within 3 days from date od dlivery.
Return Request – Raise a request through our Customer Care.
Pick Up – Yes, we will arrange a Reverse pick-up.
Quality Check – Our team will verify /inspect the returns, if the product is found used or damage no refund will be initiated, otherwise refund will be initiated within 10 working days.